[Yt-dev] Plot Types and Plot Collections

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 09:00:02 PDT 2009

Hi guys,

Okay, I'm on board with this.  I'll have it autoscaled until reset, at
which point it'll stay reset unless autoscale comes back on.

I've checked in a couple initial steps in this direction, but I ended
up having other things come up and then worked a bit on time-series
analysis (another email.)  I am hoping to have the refactoring and
backend reorganization of the plots done by the end of the weekend.
You can see the progress, as always, in the hg repo.  The branch is
named plotting-refactor.

-Matt