[Yt-dev] Release 1.5

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 13:49:27 PDT 2009

Hi guys,

Great to hear it!  I think it's not unreasonable to estimate a release
on May 15, when I'll submit to PyPi, email the enzo list, and
hopefully (this will be cleared first with the folks on enzo-l) switch
the public enzo repo to a 1.5 branch rather than the 1.0 branch.
That's nearly a month from now, and if we get the docs and tickets
closed by then, we're ready to go.

I'm going to start performing surgery on the (in hg) docs later
tonight; I'm also going to do my best to keep a build of them up to
date somewhere.  I'll let you know when I figure out where that will
be.

-Matt