[Yt-dev] "halo cutter" ticket

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 09:57:53 PDT 2009

Hi guys,

So to address this, because the audience is probably quite small, I'm
going to add an option center & width argument.  If this is not
supplied, it'll plot all the halos.  If it is, only those halos
intersecting with that rectangular prism.  Anything more complicated
and I think I will leave that to the user.  I'll commit the changes
when done, but probably not notify the list.

-Matt