[Yt-dev] Radius Calculation

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 21:10:59 PDT 2009

Okay, so suddenly it occurs to me -- if your domain width is 1.0, then
this is in fact just a subset of your domain, and it could be correct.
 I forgot about parallel root grid IO.  What happens if you plot a
slice through the center of the domain of the new field?

pc = PlotCollection(pf, center=[0.5,0.5,0.5])
pc.add_slice("NewRadius", 0)
pc.add_slice("Radius", 0)
pc.save("new")

That should show us if it's actually giving the right results or not.
Apologies; I completely forgot about decomposed root grids when I
wrote that script.