[Yt-dev] Release 1.5

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 10:06:27 PDT 2009

Done in r1274.  As per the commit message and our discussion over IM:

from yt.mods import *
pf = load("data0001")
halo_list = HaloFinder(pf)

is the correct mechanism for running the halo finder.  This defaults
to using HOP, and will work in both parallel and serial with a default
padding of 0.02.  I'll email yt-users with this change.

-Matt