[Yt-dev] reproducible HOP halo IDs

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 00:27:07 PDT 2009

Hi Stephen,

This looks good to me; as long as it doesn't introduce any race
conditions (and I don't see that it would, as both get_size and
center_of_mass will be called at identical times on all procs) it
should be great.  Thanks so much for this, and I think everybody will
be really happy to have this committed!

-Matt