[Yt-dev] hop improvements

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 08:50:05 PDT 2009

Hi Stephen,

Looks tricky.  If you want to have a go at it, feel free, but I think
I'm going to stay out -- I suspect we would not get the returns we'd
like from it, and that it would require a lot of effort to compile
successfully.  That being said, if you're motivated, give it a go.  I
was thinking much simpler checks, to see how much main RAM is being
used by each process, for instance.

-Matt