[Yt-dev] Updating MPlot3D to a more recent matplotlib.

Matt matthewturk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 18:45:46 PDT 2009

FYI, but does not include volume rendering. I'll bump the downloaded
MPL upon the next release and then convert the s2plot hop plotting to
MPL.

Sent to you by Matt via Google Reader: Re: Updating MPlot3D to a more
recent matplotlib. via gmane.comp.python.matplotlib.devel by John
Hunter on 4/14/09 Worked beautifully -- *may thanks* for your continued
work on this port. Many folks were disappointed to see this
functionality yanked away, and it is nice to have it back. I committed
it as mpl_toolkits/mplot3d and added examples/mplot3d/demo.py. This
latter file actually does all of the demos that are in axes3d, so it is
a bit richer than the original demo. Send me your sf id and I will add
you to the committers list so you can continue to update the software.
Thanks! JDH
Collaborative Environment. Download a free trial of Rational
Requirements Composer Now! http://p.sf.net/sfu/www-ibm-com
Things you can do from here:
- Subscribe to gmane.comp.python.matplotlib.devel using Google Reader
favorite sites